Whether you are an elderly widow, a young family or a wealthy business owner, we offer estate and business succession planning to meet your specific needs.
Family Wealth Planning is our in-person fixed fee estate planning program that provides:
- 3 in-person attorney conferences
- Session 1: Family Wealth Assessment (review of your current plan, overview of estate planning tools, recommendations and costs)
- Session 1: Plan Design (custom planning session with counsel on advanced planning options, how to select proper guardian, executor, trustee, effect of business)
- Session 2: Signing Ceremony (draft review, plan review, confirmation of key roles, execution of tools, present funding toolkit and asset spreadsheet)
- Session 3: Funding Meeting (review funding and asset spreadsheet to confirm proper trust funding and change of POD and beneficiary designations)
- affordable fixed fees (generally no hourly billing, except on custom or complex matters)
- pay 50% up front, 50% at signing
- pay by direct deposit
- convenient 24/7 access to your estate tools from anywhere you can access the internet
For more complex family or business succession planning or custom drafting, we also offer traditional in-person services with hourly billing.
Call (559) 326-2545 and we will set up a Family Wealth Assessment appointment just for you or fill out the form below and we will give you a call.